A monochromatic masterpiece of fiery florals make a statement at industrial venue in Omaha.
1. Look of Love By its very definition, a boho wedding is full of whimsy. Add “rustic” to the mix and you have a natural, relaxed event to remember. This fun “Love” sign from Premier Party Rentals is the perfect playful addition. The bride, in a gorgeous A-line gown by Birch Bridal, carries a sweet cream-and-pink bouquet by Lavish Flower Design.
“Rustic boho” can be more than just rustic — it can be light and modern, too! With an open, airy layout and romantic cream and gold details, the District Loft in Benson is the perfect location for a boho celebration of love. Warm colors in this bright space make it a perfect winter option.
2. Better Together This sweet delicacy from Sugar Coma Treats brings in an interesting element: sprigs of cotton, along with other florals, over delicate sculpted pink frosting with gold detailing.
3. A Standing Ovation Pink and orange florals — among them, roses, silver dollar eucalyptus, magnolia and nude carnations — by Lavish Flower Design burst from tall gold stands. Dried grain sheaves and dried fan palms add to the rustic, natural vibe. The white table is adorned with delicate bouquets of the same florals, interspersed between the table settings.
4. Romantic Blooms Bronze copper beech and toffee roses from Lavish Flower Design are tucked between delicate boughs of preserved baby’s breath in a clear cylindrical vase from Divine Events by Rayna.
5. Bienvenue A mirror welcome sign by Tara’s Designs is tucked behind classic white tables with luscious greenery, including toffee and quicksand roses mingling between the gold table accents.
6. As Good As Gold Gold palm leaf placemats are a worthy background for golden cutlery and gold-rimmed plates. Detail cards are paired with leaf-shaped plantable seed paper favors to complete this earthy-inspired yet elegant table setting.